Credit Allocation and Financial Crisis in Korea
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Monetary Fund in its series IMF Working Papers with number 99/20.
Date of creation: 01 Feb 1999
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: International Monetary Fund, Washington, DC USA
Phone: (202) 623-7000
Fax: (202) 623-4661
Web page: http://www.imf.org/external/pubind.htm
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean-Claude Berthelémy & Sophie Chauvin, 2000. "Structural Changes in Asia and Growth Prospects After the Crisis," Working Papers 2000-09, CEPII research center.
- Lee, Bong-Soo & Min, Byung S., 2011. "Exchange rates and FDI strategies of multinational enterprises," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 586-603, November.
- Kang-Kook Lee & James Crotty, 2001. "Economic Performance in Post-Crisis Korea: A Critical Perspective on Neo-Liberal Restructuring," Working Papers wp23, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Kim, Hyesung & Heshmati, Almas & Aoun, Dany, 2006.
"Dynamics of Capital Structure: The Case of Korean Listed Manufacturing Companies,"
Ratio Working Papers
93, The Ratio Institute.
- Hyesung Kim & Almas Heshmati & Dany Aoun, 2006. "Dynamics of Capital Structure: The Case of Korean Listed Manufacturing Companies ," Asian Economic Journal, East Asian Economic Association, vol. 20(3), pages 275-302, 09.
- Sungsup Ra, 2005. "Bad Credit Equilibria with the Abnormally Utilized Commerical," Finance 0503012, EconWPA.
- Jahyeong Koo & Sherry L. Kiser, 2001. "Recovery from a financial crisis: the case of South Korea," Economic and Financial Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Q IV, pages 24-36.
- Harvie, Charles & Lee, Hyun-Hoon, 2005. "Korea's Fading Economic Miracle 1990-97," Economics Working Papers wp05-09, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Philippe DULBECCO & Jean-Pierre ALLEGRET & COURBIS, 1999. "Financial Liberalisation and Stability of the Financial System in Emerging Markets: the institutional dimension of financial crises," Working Papers 199918, CERDI.
- Laeven, Luc, 2002. "Financial constraints on investments and credit policy in Korea," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 251-269.
- Kang-Kook Lee & James Crotty, 2005. "The Effects of Neoliberal "Reforms" on the Post-Crisis Korean Economy," Working Papers wp111, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.