Assessing External Sustainability in India
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Monetary Fund in its series IMF Working Papers with number 99/181.
Date of creation: 01 Dec 1999
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: International Monetary Fund, Washington, DC USA
Phone: (202) 623-7000
Fax: (202) 623-4661
Web page: http://www.imf.org/external/pubind.htm
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexander Bilson Darku, 2010. "Consumption smoothing, capital controls and the current account in Ghana," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(20), pages 2601-2616.
- JORDAN, Alwyn & STANFORD, Sunielle, 2006. "A Derivation Of The Optimal Current Account Balance For Barbados, Jamaica And Trinidad And Tobago," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 6(1).
- BenoÃ®t Mercereau, 2004. "The Role of Stock Markets in Current Account Dynamics: A Time Series Approach," IMF Working Papers 04/50, International Monetary Fund.
- Olumuyiwa Adedeji, 2001. "The Size and Sustainability of the Nigerian Current Account Deficits," IMF Working Papers 01/87, International Monetary Fund.
- BenoÃ®t Mercereau, 2003. "The Role of Stock Markets in Current Account Dynamics: Evidence from the United States," IMF Working Papers 03/108, International Monetary Fund.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.