The Efficiency of Education Expenditure in Portugal
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Monetary Fund in its series IMF Working Papers with number 99/179.
Date of creation: 01 Dec 1999
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: International Monetary Fund, Washington, DC USA
Phone: (202) 623-7000
Fax: (202) 623-4661
Web page: http://www.imf.org/external/pubind.htm
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-02-16 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pradhan, Basanta K. & Singh, Shalabh Kumar, . "Policy Reforms and Financing of Elementary Education in India: A Study of the Quality of Service and Outcome," Working Papers 93, National Council of Applied Economic Research.
- Shalabh Kumar Singh & Basanta K. Pradhan, 2010. "Policy Reforms and Financing of Elementary Education in India: A Study of the Quality of Service and Outcome," Working Papers id:2849, eSocialSciences.
- Diaz-Serrano, Luis & Meix-Llop, Enric, 2012. "Do Fiscal and Political Decentralization Raise Students' Performance? A Cross-Country Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 6722, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rossana Patrón, 2009. "Can more education be bad? Some simple analytics on financing education," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 1709, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Mota, Rui Pedro & Domingos, Tiago & Martins, Victor, 2010. "Analysis of genuine saving and potential green net national income: Portugal, 1990-2005," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(10), pages 1934-1942, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.