The Disappearing Openness-Inflation Relationship - A Cross-Country Analysis of Inflation Rates
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Monetary Fund in its series IMF Working Papers with number 99/161.
Date of creation: 01 Dec 1999
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: International Monetary Fund, Washington, DC USA
Phone: (202) 623-7000
Fax: (202) 623-4661
Web page: http://www.imf.org/external/pubind.htm
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-02-16 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adolfo Sachsida & Mário Jorge Cardoso de Mendonça, 2006. "Inflation and Trade Openness Revised: an Analysis Using Panel Data," Discussion Papers 1148, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Jim Granato & Melody Lo & M. C. Sunny Wong, 2007. "A note on Romer's openness-inflation relation: the responsiveness of AS and AD to economic openness and monetary policy," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(2), pages 191-197.
- Szilard Erhart & Harmen Lehment & Jose Vasquez Paz, 2010.
"Monetary policy committee size and inflation volatility,"
International Economics and Economic Policy,
Springer, vol. 7(4), pages 411-421, December.
- Szilárd Erhart & Harmen Lehment & Jose L. Vasquez Paz, 2007. "Monetary Policy Committee Size and Inflation Volatility," Kiel Working Papers 1377, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Joseph P. Daniels & David D. VanHoose, 2007.
"Trade Openness, Capital Mobility, and the Sacrifice Ratio,"
Working Papers and Research
0701, Marquette University, Center for Global and Economic Studies and Department of Economics.
- Joseph Daniels & David VanHoose, 2009. "Trade Openness, Capital Mobility, and the Sacrifice Ratio," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 20(4), pages 473-487, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.