Linkages Among Asset Markets in the United States - Tests in a Bivariate GARCH Framework
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Monetary Fund in its series IMF Working Papers with number 99/158.
Date of creation: 01 Nov 1999
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: International Monetary Fund, Washington, DC USA
Phone: (202) 623-7000
Fax: (202) 623-4661
Web page: http://www.imf.org/external/pubind.htm
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-02-16 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antonia López Villavicencio & Josep Lluís Raymond Bara, 2006. "The short and long-run determinants of the real exchange rate in Mexico," Working Papers wpdea0606, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Susana Garcia Cervero & J. Humberto Lopez & Enrique Alberola Ila & Angel J. Ubide, 1999.
"Global Equilibrium Exchange Rates - Euro, Dollar, "Ins," "Outs," and Other Major Currencies in a Panel Cointegration Framework,"
IMF Working Papers
99/175, International Monetary Fund.
- Enrique Alberola & Susana G. Cervero & Humberto Lopez & Angel Ubide, 2000. "Global Equilibrium Exchange Rates: Euro, Dollar, "Ins," "Outs," and Other Major Currencies in a Panel Cointegration Framework," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0051, Econometric Society.
- Jonathan Heathcote & Fabrizio Perri, 2002.
"Financial Globalization and Real Regionalization,"
NBER Working Papers
9292, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Heathcote, Jonathan & Perri, Fabrizio, 2001. "Financial Globalization and Real Regionalization," Working Papers 01-05, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Jonathan Heathcote & Fabrizio Perri, 2001. "Financial Globalization and Real Regionalization," Working Papers 01-11, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Heathcote, J. & Perri, F., 2001. "Financial Globalization and Real Regionalization," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 01-11, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Jonathan Heathcote, 2003. "Financial Globalization and Real Regionalization," Working Papers gueconwpa~03-03-20, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Heathcote, Jonathan & Perri, Fabrizio, 2002. "Financial Globalization and Real Regionalization," CEPR Discussion Papers 3268, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Antonia Lopez Villavicencio, 2006.
"Real Equilibrium Exchange Rates: a Panel Data Approach for Advanced and Emerging Economies,"
CEPII research center, issue 108, pages 59-81.
- Antonia López Villavicencio, 2006. "Real equilibrium exchange rates. A panel data approach for advanced and emerging economies," Working Papers wpdea0605, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Galina Hale & Carlos Arteta, 2007.
"Currency crises and foreign credit in emerging markets: credit crunch or demand effect?,"
Working Paper Series
2007-02, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Hale, Galina & Arteta, Carlos, 2009. "Currency crises and foreign credit in emerging markets: Credit crunch or demand effect?," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 53(7), pages 758-774, October.
- Laborde, David & Rey, Serge, 2001.
"Transmission internationale de la volatilité des prix d’actifs financiers : les relations entre les marchés français et américains de 1997 à 2000
[Volatility and cross correlation across ass," MPRA Paper 30284, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- S. Holle & M. Demertzis, 2002. "External Wealth and the Trade Balance: A Time-Series Analysis for the Netherlands," WO Research Memoranda (discontinued) 716, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.