Corporate Insolvency Procedures and Bank Behavior - A Study of Selected Asian Economies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Monetary Fund in its series IMF Working Papers with number 99/135.
Date of creation: 01 Oct 1999
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: International Monetary Fund, Washington, DC USA
Phone: (202) 623-7000
Fax: (202) 623-4661
Web page: http://www.imf.org/external/pubind.htm
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christophe Godlewski, 2004. "Excess Credit Risk and Bank’s Default Risk An Application of Default Prediction’s Models to Banks from Emerging Market Economies," Finance 0409028, EconWPA.
- Wihlborg, Clas, 2002. "Insolvency and Debt Recovery Procedures in Economic Development: An Overview of African Law," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Ismael E Arciniegas Rueda & Fabio Arciniegas, 2005. "SOM-based Data Analysis of Speculative Attacks' Real Effects," International Finance 0507001, EconWPA.
- Buttwill, Klas & Wihlborg, Clas, 2005. "The Efficiency of the Bankruptcy Process. An International Comparison," Ratio Working Papers 65, The Ratio Institute.
- Cargill, Thomas F. & Parker, Elliott, 2002. "Asian finance and the role of bankruptcy: a model of the transition costs of financial liberalization," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 297-318.
- Pasadilla, Gloria O., 2005. "Special Purpose Vehicles and Insolvency Reforms in the Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2005-06, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Christophe Godlewski, 2004. "Capital Regulation and Credit Risk Taking : Empirical Evidence from Banks in Emerging Market Economies," Finance 0409030, EconWPA.
- Gertjan W. Vlieghe, 2001. "Indicators of fragility in the UK corporate sector," Bank of England working papers 146, Bank of England.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.