Firm Investment and Balance-Sheet Problems in Japan
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Monetary Fund in its series IMF Working Papers with number 99/111.
Date of creation: 01 Aug 1999
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: International Monetary Fund, Washington, DC USA
Phone: (202) 623-7000
Fax: (202) 623-4661
Web page: http://www.imf.org/external/pubind.htm
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-02-16 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nobuo Inaba & Takashi Kozu & Toshitaka Sekine & Takashi Nagahata, 2005. "Non-performing loans and the real economy: Japan’s experience," BIS Papers chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Investigating the relationship between the financial and real economy, volume 22, pages 106-27 Bank for International Settlements.
- Nagahata, Takashi & Sekine, Toshitaka, 2005. "Firm investment, monetary transmission and balance-sheet problems in Japan: an investigation using micro data," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 345-369, August.
- Morana, Claudio, 2004. "The Japanese stagnation: an assessment of the productivity slowdown hypothesis," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 193-211, April.
- Laurent Soulat, 2006. "Les modèles Q-investissement et les modèles d'Euler," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00085680, HAL.
- Towa Tachibana & Sekine & Toshitaka, 2004. "Land Investment by Japanese Firms during and after the Bubble Period," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 631, Econometric Society.
- Laurent Soulat, 2006. "Les modèles Q-investment et les modèles d'Euler : relations de banque principale, asymétries informationnelles et modifications des structures financières des firmes de keiretsu financier," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques bla06010, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Masahiro Kawai & Peter Morgan, 2013.
"Banking Crises and â€œJapanizationâ€ : Origins and Implications,"
Macroeconomics Working Papers
23509, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Masahiro Kawai & Peter Morgan, 2013. "Banking Crises and â€œJapanizationâ€ : Origins and Implications," Governance Working Papers 23509, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Patrick M. McGuire, 2004.
"Bank ties and bond market access: evidence on investment-cash flow sensitivity in Japan,"
BIS Working Papers
151, Bank for International Settlements.
- Patrick McGuire, 2003. "Bank Ties and Bond Market Access: Evidence on Investment-Cash Flow Sensitivity in Japan," NBER Working Papers 9644, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sekine, Toshitaka & Kobayashi, Keiichiro & Saita, Yumi, 2003. "Forbearance Lending: The Case of Japanese Firms," Monetary and Economic Studies, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan, vol. 21(2), pages 69-92, August.
- Laurent Soulat, 2006. "Les modèles Q-investissement et les modèles d'Euler," Post-Print halshs-00085680, HAL.
- Harada, Nobuyuki & Honjo, Yuji, 2005. "Does the Creative Business Promotion Law enhance SMEs' capital investments? Evidence from a panel dataset of unlisted SMEs in Japan," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 395-406, December.
- Gianni La Cava, 2005. "Financial Constraints, the User Cost of Capital and Corporate Investment in Australia," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2005-12, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Kawai, Masahiro & Morgan, Peter, 2013. "Banking Crises and “Japanization”: Origins and Implications," ADBI Working Papers 430, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Krawczyk, Mariusz K., 2004. "Change and Crisis in the Japanese Banking Industry," HWWA Discussion Papers 277, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Misa Tanaka, 2002. "How Do Bank Capital and Capital Adequacy Regulation Affect the Monetary Transmission Mechanism?," CESifo Working Paper Series 799, CESifo Group Munich.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.