Rethinking Public Pension Reform Initiatives
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Monetary Fund in its series IMF Working Papers with number 98/61.
Date of creation: 01 Apr 1998
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: International Monetary Fund, Washington, DC USA
Phone: (202) 623-7000
Fax: (202) 623-4661
Web page: http://www.imf.org/external/pubind.htm
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-02-16 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Assaf Razin & Efraim Sadka, 1999.
"Unskilled Migration: A Burden or a Boon for the Welfare State,"
NBER Working Papers
7013, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Razin, Assaf & Sadka, Efraim, 2000. " Unskilled Migration: A Burden or a Boon for the Welfare State?," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 102(3), pages 463-79, June.
- Razin, A. & Sadka, E., 1999. "Unskilled Migration: a Burden or a Boon for the Welfare State?," Papers 8-99, Tel Aviv.
- Razin, A. & Sadka, E., 1998.
"Migration and Pension,"
16-98, Tel Aviv.
- Alberto Arenas de Mesa & David Bravo & Jere R. Behrman & Olivia S. Mitchell & Petra E. Todd, 2006. "The Chilean Pension Reform Turns 25: Lessons From the Social Protection Survey," NBER Working Papers 12401, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gupta Ramesh, . "Pension Reforms in India: Myth, Reality and Policy Choices," IIMA Working Papers WP2002-09-03, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Whitehouse, Edward, 2000.
"Administrative charges for funded pensions : an international comparison and assessment,"
Social Protection Discussion Papers
23140, The World Bank.
- Whitehouse, Edward, 2000. "Administrative charges for funded pensions: An international comparison and assessment," MPRA Paper 14172, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Whitehouse, Edward, 2000. "Paying for pensions: An international comparison of administrative charges in funded retirement-income systems," MPRA Paper 14171, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Philip R. Gerson & G. A. Mackenzie & Peter S. Heller & Alfredo Cuevas, 2001. "Pension Reform and the Fiscal Policy Stance," IMF Working Papers 01/214, International Monetary Fund.
- Alberto Arenas de Mesa & Jere Behrman & David Bravo, 2001. "Characteristics of and determinants of the density of contributions in a Private Social Security System," Working Papers wp077, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Srinivas, P.S. & Whitehouse, Edward & Yermo, Juan, 2000.
"Regulating private pension funds'structure, performance, and investments : cross-country evidence,"
Social Protection Discussion Papers
23302, The World Bank.
- Srinivas, P.S. & Whitehouse, Edward & Yermo, Juan, 2000. "Regulating private pension funds’ structure, performance and investments: cross-country evidence," MPRA Paper 14753, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Assaf Razin, 2001. "Policy implications of demographic change: panel discussion: notes on demographic changes and the welfare state," Conference Series ; [Proceedings], Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, pages 289-296.
- Grech, Aaron George, 1999. "Funded pension schemes: Economic effects and policy implications," MPRA Paper 33615, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Armando Barrientos, 2000. "Work, retirement and vulnerability of older persons in Latin America: what are the lessons for pension design?," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(4), pages 495-506.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.