Public Sector Efficiency and Fiscal Austerity
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Monetary Fund in its series IMF Working Papers with number 98/56.
Date of creation: 01 Apr 1998
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: International Monetary Fund, Washington, DC USA
Phone: (202) 623-7000
Fax: (202) 623-4661
Web page: http://www.imf.org/external/pubind.htm
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-02-16 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Horacio L. P. Piffano, 2002. "Batería de indicadores para el seguimiento del proceso de saneamiento fiscal territorial en Colombia," IDB Publications 4198, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Matei, Ani & Savulescu, Carmen, 2009. "Enhancing the efficiency of local government in the context of reducing the administrative expenditures," MPRA Paper 17640, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nadeem Ul Haque, 2007. "Why Civil Service Reforms Do Not Work," Labor Economics Working Papers 22192, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Matei, Ani & Savulescu, Carmen, 2009. "The Impact of Reducing the Administrative Costs on the Efficiency in the Public Sector," MPRA Paper 19018, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Nov 2009.
- Muhamamd Mudasar Ghafoor, 2012. "Role of Demographic Characteristics on Job Satisfaction," Far East Journal of Psychology and Business, Far East Research Centre, vol. 6(3), pages 30-45, January.
- Nadeem Ul Haque, 2007. "Why Civil Service Reforms Do Not Work," PIDE-Working Papers 2007:24, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.