The Prudential Regulation and Management of Foreign Exchange Risk
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Monetary Fund in its series IMF Working Papers with number 98/37.
Date of creation: 01 Mar 1998
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: International Monetary Fund, Washington, DC USA
Phone: (202) 623-7000
Fax: (202) 623-4661
Web page: http://www.imf.org/external/pubind.htm
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-02-16 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alicia Garcia Herrero & Sonsoles Gallego Herrero & Cristina Luna Abella, 2004. "Investing In The Financial Sector Of Emerging Countries: Potential Risk And How To Manage Them," International Finance 0404015, EconWPA.
- Alejandro Reynoso, 2002. "Can subsidiaries of foreign banks contribute to the stability of the Forex market in Emerging Economies?," Working Papers 0205, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- International Monetary Fund, 2003. "Managing Risks in Financial Market Development: The Role of Sequencing," IMF Working Papers 03/116, International Monetary Fund.
- Alejandro Reynoso, 2002. "Can Subsidiaries of Foreign Banks Contribute to the Stability of the Forex Market in Emerging Economies? A Look at Some Evidence from the Mexican..," NBER Working Papers 8864, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jorge IvÃ¡n Canales Kriljenko, 2004. "Foreign Exchange Market Organization in Selected Developing and Transition Economies: Evidence from a Survey," IMF Working Papers 04/4, International Monetary Fund.
- Luca, Alina & Petrova, Iva, 2008. "What drives credit dollarization in transition economies?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 858-869, May.
- Gilda Fernandez & Cem Karacadag & Rupa Duttagupta, 2004. "From Fixed to Float: Operational Aspects of Moving Towards Exchange Rate Flexibility," IMF Working Papers 04/126, International Monetary Fund.
- Jorge IvÃ¡n Canales Kriljenko, 2003. "Foreign Exchange Intervention in Developing and Transition Economies: Results of a Survey," IMF Working Papers 03/95, International Monetary Fund.
- Dominic Wilson, 2001. "Managing Capital Flows: A Distortions Approach," Asia Pacific Economic Papers 312, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Alejandro Reynoso, 2002. "On the Effects of Regulation-Induced Forex Market Segmentation in Small Open Economies," Working Papers 0204, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.