The Nonmonetary Determinants of Inflation - A Panel Data Study
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Monetary Fund in its series IMF Working Papers with number 98/23.
Date of creation: 01 Mar 1998
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: International Monetary Fund, Washington, DC USA
Phone: (202) 623-7000
Fax: (202) 623-4661
Web page: http://www.imf.org/external/pubind.htm
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-02-16 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Serhan Cevik & Katerina Teksoz, 2013. "Hitchhikerâ€™s Guide to Inflation in Libya," IMF Working Papers 13/78, International Monetary Fund.
- Khan, Safdar Ullah & Saqib, Omar Farooq, 2008.
"Political Instability and Inflation in Pakistan,"
13056, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Jan 2009.
- Komulainen, Tuomas & Pirttilä, Jukka, 2000.
"Fiscal Explanations for Inflation: Any Evidence from Transition Economies?,"
BOFIT Discussion Papers
11/2000, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Komulainen, Tuomas & Pirttila, Jukka, 2002. " Fiscal Explanations for Inflation: Any Evidence from Transition Economies?," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 293-316.
- Talpos, Ioan & Dima, Bogdan & Mutascu, Mihai, 2008. "The Fiscal Policy and the Stability of the nominal Sector: The Romanian Case (revisited version)," MPRA Paper 12262, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dvorsky, Sandra, 2000. "Measuring Central Bank Independence in Selected Transition Countries and the Disinflation Process," BOFIT Discussion Papers 13/2000, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Mark J Flanagan & Felix Hammermann, 2007. "What Explains Persistent Inflation Differentials Across Transition Economies?," IMF Working Papers 07/189, International Monetary Fund.
- Felix Hammermann, 2007. "Nonmonetary Determinants of Inflation in Romania: A Decomposition," Kiel Working Papers 1322, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Talpos, Ioan & Dima, Bogdan & Mutascu, Mihai, 2006. "The Fiscal Policy And The Stability Of The Nominal Sector: The Romanian Case," MPRA Paper 5689, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Coutinho, Leonor, 2012. "Determinants of Growth and Inflation in Southern Mediterranean Countries," CEPS Papers 6736, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Felix Hammermann & Mark Flanagan, 2007. "What Explains Persistent Inflation Differentials Across Transition Economies?," Kiel Working Papers 1373, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.