Opening Up and Geographic Diversification of Trade in Transition Economies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Monetary Fund in its series IMF Working Papers with number 98/22.
Date of creation: 01 Feb 1998
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: International Monetary Fund, Washington, DC USA
Phone: (202) 623-7000
Fax: (202) 623-4661
Web page: http://www.imf.org/external/pubind.htm
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-02-16 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kurmanalieva, Elvira & Vinokurov, Evgeny, 2011. "Holding together or falling apart:Results of gravity equation of the CIS trade," MPRA Paper 32003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Funke, Michael & Ruhwedel, Ralf, 2003.
"Export variety and economic growth in East European transition economies,"
BOFIT Discussion Papers
8/2003, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Michael Funke & Ralf Ruhwedel, 2005. "Export variety and economic growth in East European transition economies," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 13(1), pages 25-50, 01.
- Ralf Ruhwedel & Michael Funke, 2005. "Export Variety and Economic Growth in East European Transition Economies," Quantitative Macroeconomics Working Papers 20502, Hamburg University, Department of Economics.
- Michael Funke & Ralf Ruhwedel, 2003. "Export variety and economic growth in East European transition economies," Macroeconomics 0307002, EconWPA.
- Katrin Elborgh-Woytek, 2003. "Of Openess and Distance: Trade Developments in the Commonwealth of Independent States, 1993-2002," IMF Working Papers 03/207, International Monetary Fund.
- Oleksandr Shepotylo, 2009. "Gravity with zeros: estimating trade potential of CIS countries," Discussion Papers 16, Kyiv School of Economics.
- Oleksandr Shepotylo, 2009. "Export diversification across industries and space: do CIS countries diversify enough?," Discussion Papers 20, Kyiv School of Economics.
- Lev Freinkman & Evgeny Polyakov & Carolina Revenco, 2004. "Trade Performance and Regional Integration of the CIS Countries," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 14933.
- World Bank, 2004. "Ukraine : Trade Policy Study, Volume 2. Main Report," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15656, The World Bank.
- Campos, Nauro F & Coricelli, Fabrizio, 2002.
"Growth in Transition: What we Know, What we Don't and What we Should,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3246, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nauro F. Campos & Abrizio Coricelli, 2002. "Growth in Transition: What We Know, What We Don't, and What We Should," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 40(3), pages 793-836, September.
- Nauro F. Campos & Fabrizio Coricelli, 2002. "Growth in Transition: What We Know, What We Don't, and What We Should," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 470, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Matthieu Bussière & Jarko Fidrmuc & Bernd Schnatz, 2007.
"Trade Integration of Central and Eastern European Countries: Lessons from a Gravity Model,"
105, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Bussière, Matthieu & Fidrmuc, Jarko & Schnatz, Bernd, 2005. "Trade integration of Central and Eastern European countries: lessons from a gravity model," Working Paper Series 0545, European Central Bank.
- Jože P. Damijan & Matija Rojec & Maja Ferjančič, 2011. "The Growing Export Performance of Transition Economies: EU Market Access versus Supply Capacity Factors," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 58(4), pages 489-509, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.