The Transmission of Monetary Policy in Israel
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Monetary Fund in its series IMF Working Papers with number 98/114.
Date of creation: 01 Aug 1998
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: International Monetary Fund, Washington, DC USA
Phone: (202) 623-7000
Fax: (202) 623-4661
Web page: http://www.imf.org/external/pubind.htm
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-02-16 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Javier Gómez, 2004. "Inflation Targeting and Sudden Stops," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 002854, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Prachi Mishra & Antonio Spilimbergo & Peter Montiel, 2010.
"Monetary transmission in low income countries,"
Center for Development Economics
2010-06, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Mishra, Prachi & Montiel, Peter J & Spilimbergo, Antonio, 2010. "Monetary transmission in low income countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 7951, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Prachi Mishra & Antonio Spilimbergo & Peter Montiel, 2010. "Monetary transmission in low income countries," Department of Economics Working Papers 2010-14, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Peter Montiel & Antonio Spilimbergo & Prachi Mishra, 2010. "Monetary Transmission in Low Income Countries," IMF Working Papers 10/223, International Monetary Fund.
- Javier Gómez Pineda, . "Inflation Targeting, Sudden Stops and the Cost of Fear of Floating," Borradores de Economia 276, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Daniel C. Hickman & William W. Olney, 2010. "Globalization and Investment in Human Capital," Department of Economics Working Papers 2010-16, Department of Economics, Williams College.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.