From Suez to Tequila - The IMF as Crisis Manager
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Monetary Fund in its series IMF Working Papers with number 97/90.
Date of creation: 01 Jul 1997
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: International Monetary Fund, Washington, DC USA
Phone: (202) 623-7000
Fax: (202) 623-4661
Web page: http://www.imf.org/external/pubind.htm
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-02-16 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chinn, Menzie D. & Dooley, Michael P. & Shrestha, Sona, 1999.
"Latin America and East Asia in the context of an insurance model of currency crises,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 659-681, August.
- Menzie D. Chinn & Michael P. Dooley & Sona Shrestha, 1999. "Latin America and East Asia in the Context of an Insurance Model of Currency Crises," NBER Working Papers 7091, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael P. Dooley, 1998.
"A model of crises in emerging markets,"
International Finance Discussion Papers
630, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Tremblay, Rodrigue, 2000.
"Les facteurs déclencheurs des crises financières internationales,"
Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 76(3), pages 423-436, septembre.
- TREMBLAY, Rodrigue, 1999. "Les facteurs declencheurs des crises financieres internationales," Cahiers de recherche 9907, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.