Financial Sector Reforms in Algeria, Morocco, and Tunisia: A Preliminary Assessment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Monetary Fund in its series IMF Working Papers with number 97/81.
Date of creation: 01 Jul 1997
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: International Monetary Fund, Washington, DC USA
Phone: (202) 623-7000
Fax: (202) 623-4661
Web page: http://www.imf.org/external/pubind.htm
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-02-16 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Qichun He, 2011. "Does FDI Promote Human Capital Accumulation? The Role of Gradual Financial Liberalization," CEMA Working Papers 455, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Baliamoune-Lutz, Mina N., 2006. "Financial Reform and the Mobilization of Domestic Savings: The Experience of Morocco," Working Paper Series RP2006/100, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Saoussen Ben Gamra & Dominique Plihon, 2007. "Politiques de liberalisation financiere et crises bancaires," Economie Internationale, CEPII research center, issue 112, pages 5-28.
- International Monetary Fund, 2001. "Bank Reform and Bank Efficiency in Pakistan," IMF Working Papers 01/138, International Monetary Fund.
- Baliamoune-Lutz, Mina, 2009. "Tunisia's Development Experience: A Success Story?," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- He, Qichun, 2011. "Home-bias Politics, Financial Deregulation and Economic Growth: A Causal Relationship," MPRA Paper 34482, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.