Inflation in Transition Economies: How Much? and Why?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Monetary Fund in its series IMF Working Papers with number 97/80.
Date of creation: 01 Jul 1997
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: International Monetary Fund, Washington, DC USA
Phone: (202) 623-7000
Fax: (202) 623-4661
Web page: http://www.imf.org/external/pubind.htm
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-02-16 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marek Jarocinski & Andrei Jirniy, 1997. "Monetary Policy and Inflation in Georgia (1996-1998)," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0114, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Marcello Signorelli & Enrico Marelli, 2007. "Institutional change, regional features and aggregate performance in eight EU’s transition countries," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 37/2007, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia, Finanza e Statistica.
- Eicher, Theo S. & Schreiber, Till, 2010.
"Structural policies and growth: Time series evidence from a natural experiment,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 169-179, January.
- Theo Eicher & Till Schreiber, 2006. "Structural Policies and Growth: Time Series Evidence from a Natural Experiment," Working Papers 48, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Marek Dabrowski, 1999. "Disinflation, Monetary Policy and Fiscal Constraints. Experience of the Countries in Transition," CASE Network Reports 0016, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- de Melo, Martha & Denizer, Cevdet & Gelb, Alan & Tenev, Stoyan, 1997. "Circumstance and choice : the role of initial conditions and policies in transition economies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1866, The World Bank.
- Arratibel, Olga & Rodriguez-Palenzuela, Diego & Thimann, Christian, 2002. "Inflation dynamics and dual inflation in accession countries: a 'New Keynesian' perspective," Working Paper Series 0132, European Central Bank.
- Boriss Siliverstovs & Olena Bilan, 2005.
"Modelling Inflation Dynamics in Transition Economies: The Case of Ukraine,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
476, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Boriss Siliverstovs & Olena Bilan, 2006. "Modeling Inflation Dynamics in Transition Economies: The Case of Ukraine," Eastern European Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 43(6), pages 66-81, December.
- Theo Eicher & Till Schreiber, 2010. "Institutions and Growth: Time Series Evidence from Natural Experiments," Working Papers UWEC-2007-15-P, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Falcetti, Elisabetta & Lysenko, Tatiana & Sanfey, Peter, 2006.
"Reforms and growth in transition: Re-examining the evidence,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 421-445, September.
- Elisabetta Falcetti & Tatiana Lysenko & Peter Sanfey, 2005. "Reforms and growth in transition: re-examining the evidence," Working Papers 90, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, Office of the Chief Economist.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.