The GATS Agreement on Financial Services - A Modest Start to Multilateral Liberalization
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Monetary Fund in its series IMF Working Papers with number 97/55.
Date of creation: 01 May 1997
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: International Monetary Fund, Washington, DC USA
Phone: (202) 623-7000
Fax: (202) 623-4661
Web page: http://www.imf.org/external/pubind.htm
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-02-16 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nacer Bernou & Mustapha Sadni Jallab, 2002. "Le commerce des services financiers dans le monde : un état des lieux," Post-Print halshs-00178172, HAL.
- Claessens, Stijn, 2006. "Competitive implications of cross-border banking," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3854, The World Bank.
- Paula Bongini, 2003.
"The EU Experience in Financial Services Liberalization: A Model for GATS Negotiations?,"
Chapters in SUERF Studies,
SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum.
- Paula Bongini, 2003. "The EU Experience in Financial Services Liberalization: A Model for GATS Negotiations?," SUERF Studies, SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum, number 2003/2 edited by Morten Balling, March.
- Bana Abuzayed & Nedal Al-Fayoumi & Hisham Gharaibeh, 2012. "Competition in MENA countries banking markets," International Journal of Financial Services Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 5(3), pages 272-301.
- Mattoo, Aaditya, 1999. "Financial services and the World Trade Organization - liberalization commitments of the developing and transition economies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2184, The World Bank.
- Alexei Kireyev, 2002. "Liberalization of Trade in Financial Services and Financial Sector Stability (Analytical Approach)," IMF Working Papers 02/138, International Monetary Fund.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.