Bank Credit in Argentina in the Aftermath of the Mexican Crisis: Supply or Demand Constrained?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Monetary Fund in its series IMF Working Papers with number 97/32.
Date of creation: 01 Mar 1997
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: International Monetary Fund, Washington, DC USA
Phone: (202) 623-7000
Fax: (202) 623-4661
Web page: http://www.imf.org/external/pubind.htm
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nikolay Nenovsky & Evgeni Peev & Todor Yalamov, 2003. "Banks-Firms Nexus under the Currency Board: Empirical Evidence from Bulgaria," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 555, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Pierre-Richard AgÃ©nor & Joshua Aizenman, 1998.
"Contagion and Volatility with Imperfect Credit Markets,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 45(2), pages 207-235, June.
- Pierre-Richard Agenor & Joshua Aizenman, 1997. "Contagion and Volatility with Imperfect Credit Markets," NBER Working Papers 6080, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joshua Aizenman & Pierre-Richard AgÃ©nor, 1997. "Contagion and Volatility with Imperfect Credit Markets," IMF Working Papers 97/127, International Monetary Fund.
- Andrew Powell & Marcela Cristini & Ramiro Moya, 2001. "The Importance of an Effective Legal System for Credit Markets: The Case of Argentina," Research Department Publications 3125, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Nada Oulidi & Laurence Allain, 2009. "Credit Market in Morocco: A Disequilibrium Approach," IMF Working Papers 09/53, International Monetary Fund.
- Marco Terrones & Luis CatÃ£o, 2000. "Determinants of Dollarization - The Banking Side," IMF Working Papers 00/146, International Monetary Fund.
- Sylvanus Ikhide, 2003. "Was There a Credit Crunch in Namibia Between 1996-2000?," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 0, pages 269-290, November.
- Wu, Ying, 2005. "A modified currency board system: Theory and evidence," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 353-367, October.
- Vodová, Pavla, 2008. "Credit market and prediction of its future development," MPRA Paper 11904, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.