Debt Relief for Low-Income Countries and the HIPC Initiative
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Monetary Fund in its series IMF Working Papers with number 97/24.
Date of creation: 01 Mar 1997
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: International Monetary Fund, Washington, DC USA
Phone: (202) 623-7000
Fax: (202) 623-4661
Web page: http://www.imf.org/external/pubind.htm
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kathrin Berensmann, 2004. "New ways of achieving debt sustainability beyond the enhanced HIPC Initiative," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 39(6), pages 321-330, November.
- Khattry, Barsha & Mohan Rao, J., 2002. "Fiscal Faux Pas?: An Analysis of the Revenue Implications of Trade Liberalization," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(8), pages 1431-1444, August.
- Ralf Hepp, 2008.
"Can Debt Relief Buy Growth?,"
Fordham Economics Discussion Paper Series
dp2008-22, Fordham University, Department of Economics.
- Jafri, Sabina Khurram, 2009. "External Debt Sustainability Analysis for the Medium Term: A Case Study," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio di Genova, vol. 62(3), pages 363-382.
- Marco Arnone & Luca Bandiera & Andrea Presbitero, 2005. "External Debt Sustainability: Theory and Empirical Evidence," International Finance 0512007, EconWPA.
- HEPP, Ralf, 2010.
"CONSEQUENCES OF DEBT RELIEF INITIATIVES IN THE 1990s,"
Applied Econometrics and International Development,
Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 10(1).
- Ralf Hepp, 2005. "Consequences of Debt Relief Initiatives in the 1990s," International Finance 0510004, EconWPA.
- Marchesi, Silvia, 1999.
"Adoption of an IMF Programme and Debt Rescheduling. An Empirical Analysis,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
542, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Marchesi, Silvia, 2003. "Adoption of an IMF programme and debt rescheduling. An empirical analysis," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 403-423, April.
- Silvia Marchesi, 2001. "Adoption of an IMF Programme and Debt Rescheduling. An Empirical Analysis," Development Working Papers 152, Centro Studi Luca d\'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Ralf Hepp, 2005. "Health Expenditures Under the HIPC Debt Initiative," International Finance 0510005, EconWPA.
- Claudia M. Buch & Ralph P. Heinrich & Lusine Lusinyan & Mechthild Schrooten, 2000.
"RussiaÂ’s Debt Crisis and the Unofficial Economy,"
Kiel Working Papers
978, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Green, Keith, 2005. "The fragile panacea of debt relief for developing countries," MPRA Paper 18098, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.