The Rationale and Design of Inflation-Indexed Bonds
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Monetary Fund in its series IMF Working Papers with number 97/12.
Date of creation: 01 Jan 1997
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: International Monetary Fund, Washington, DC USA
Phone: (202) 623-7000
Fax: (202) 623-4661
Web page: http://www.imf.org/external/pubind.htm
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-02-16 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bevilaqua, Alfonso S. & Garcia, Marcio G. P., 2000.
"Debt management in Brazil : evaluation of the Real Plan and challenges ahead,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
2402, The World Bank.
- Bevilaqua, Afonso S & Garcia, Marcio G P, 2002. "Debt Management in Brazil: Evaluation of the Real Plan and Challenges Ahead," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(1), pages 15-35, January.
- Afonso S. Bevilaqua & Márcio Gomes Pinto Garcia, 1999. "Debt management in Brazil: evaluation of the Real Plan and challenges ahead," Textos para discussÃ£o 408, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Giorgio Basevi & Lorenzo Pecchi & Gustavo Piga, 2005. "Parallel Monies, Parallel Debt: Lessons from the EMU and Options for the New EU," CEIS Research Paper 68, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
- Geert Bekaert & Xiaozheng Wang, 2010. "Inflation risk and the inflation risk premium," Economic Policy, CEPR & CES & MSH, vol. 25, pages 755-806, October.
- Schröder, Michael & Heinemann, Friedrich & Kruse, Susanne & Meitner, Matthias, 2004. "GPD-linked Bonds as a Financing Tool for Developing Countries and Emerging Markets," ZEW Discussion Papers 04-64, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Diaw, Abdou & Bacha, Obiyathulla Ismath & Lahsasna, Ahcene, 2011. "Public Sector Funding and Debt Management: A Case for GDP-Linked Sukuk," MPRA Paper 46008, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2011.
- Bank for International Settlements, 2007. "Financial stability and local currency bond markets," CGFS Papers, Bank for International Settlements, number 28, January.
- Michael Schröder & Friedrich Heinemann & Susanne Kruse & Matthias Meitner, 2007. "Pay high in good times, pay low in bad times," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(5), pages 667-683.
- Reschreiter, Andreas, 2008. "Lower borrowing costs with inflation-indexed bonds: A trading rule based assessment," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 99(2), pages 272-274, May.
- Afonso S. Bevilaqua, 2001. "The Structure of Public Sector Debt in Brazil," Research Department Publications 3121, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Gerardo M Licandro, 2001. "Monetary Policy Coordination, Monetary Integration and other essays," Levine's Working Paper Archive 625018000000000172, David K. Levine.
- ZsÃ³fia Ãrvai & Geoffrey Heenan, 2008. "A Framework for Developing Secondary Markets for Government Securities," IMF Working Papers 08/174, International Monetary Fund.
- Susanne Kruse & Matthias Meitner & Michael Schroder, 2005. "On the pricing of GDP-linked financial products," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(16), pages 1125-1133.
- Reschreiter, Andreas, 2004. "Conditional funding costs of inflation-indexed and conventional government bonds," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 1299-1318, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.