Capital Inflows and Policy Responses in the ASEAN Region
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Monetary Fund in its series IMF Working Papers with number 96/25.
Date of creation: 01 Apr 1996
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: International Monetary Fund, Washington, DC USA
Phone: (202) 623-7000
Fax: (202) 623-4661
Web page: http://www.imf.org/external/pubind.htm
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maehara, Yasuhiro, 1998. "Financial stability in Southeast Asia," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 227-235.
- Juan Antonio Montecino & Jose Antonio Cordero, 2010. "Capital Controls and Monetary Policy in Developing Countries," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2010-10, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Ramkishen Rajan, 2010. "The Currency and Financial Crisis in Southeast Asia: A Case of 'Sudden Death' or Death Foretold'?," Working Papers id:2583, eSocialSciences.
- Steven B. Kamin & Paul R. Wood, 1997. "Capital inflows, financial intermediation, and aggregate demand," International Finance Discussion Papers 583, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Renu Kohli, 2004. "Capital Account Liberalisation: Empirical Evidence and Policy Capital Account Liberalisation: Empirical Evidence and Policy Issues - I," International Finance 0405008, EconWPA.
- Milesi-Ferreti, G-M & Razin, A, 1997. "Current Account Deficits and Capital Flows in East Asia and Latin America : Are the Nineties Different from the Early Eighties?," Papers 11-97, Tel Aviv.
- Ramkishen S. Rejan, 1998. "The Currency And Financial Crisis In Southeast Asia - A Case Of `Sudden Deathã¢Â‚¬Â„¢ Or `Death Foretoldã¢Â‚¬Â„¢," Macroeconomics Working Papers 22381, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Renu Kohli, 2004. "Capital Flows and Domestic Financial Sector in India," International Finance 0405012, EconWPA.
- Renu Kohli, 2001. "Capital Flows and Their Macroeconomic Effects in India," IMF Working Papers 01/192, International Monetary Fund.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.