Growth in East Asia: What We Can and What We Cannot Infer From It
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Monetary Fund in its series IMF Working Papers with number 95/98.
Date of creation: 01 Sep 1995
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: International Monetary Fund, Washington, DC USA
Phone: (202) 623-7000
Fax: (202) 623-4661
Web page: http://www.imf.org/external/pubind.htm
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-02-16 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel & David Romer & Teresa Cyrus, 1996.
"Trade and Growth in East Asian Countries: Cause and Effect?,"
NBER Working Papers
5732, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel, David Romer and Teresa Cyrus., 1995. "Trade and Growth in East Asian Countries: Cause and Effect?," Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers C95-050, University of California at Berkeley.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel & David Romer & Teresa Cyrus, 1995. "Trade and growth in East Asian countries: cause and effect?," Pacific Basin Working Paper Series 95-03, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Chia-Hung Sun, 2005. "Productivity growth in East Asian manufacturing: a fading miracle or measurement problem?," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(1), pages 1-19.
- Rao, B. Bhaskara, 2010.
"Estimates of the steady state growth rates for selected Asian countries with an extended Solow model,"
Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 46-53, January.
- Rao, B. Bhaskara, 2008. "Estimates of the Steady State Growth Rates for Selected Asian Countries with an Extended Solow Model," MPRA Paper 9724, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Jul 2008.
- Rao, B. Bhaskara, 2007. "Estimates of the steady state growth rates for selected Asian countries with an endogenous growth framework," MPRA Paper 2389, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Diaz-Bautista, Alejandro, 2002. "The role of telecommunications infrastructure and human capital: Mexico´s economic growth and convergence," ERSA conference papers ersa02p102, European Regional Science Association.
- Chia-Hung Sun, 2006. "Imperfect Competition, Economic Miracle, and Manufacturing Productivity Growth: Empirical Evidence from Taiwan," Atlantic Economic Journal, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 34(3), pages 341-359, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.