The Fundamental Determinants of the Real Exchange Rate of the U. S. Dollar Relative to Other G-7 Currencies
AbstractThe IMF Working Papers series is designed to make IMF staff research available to a wide audience. Almost 300 Working Papers are released each year, covering a wide range of theoretical and analytical topics, including balance of payments, monetary and fiscal issues, global liquidity, and national and international economic developments.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Monetary Fund in its series IMF Working Papers with number 95/81.
Date of creation: 01 Aug 1995
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: International Monetary Fund, Washington, DC USA
Phone: (202) 623-7000
Fax: (202) 623-4661
Web page: http://www.imf.org/external/pubind.htm
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rubaszek, Michal, 2005.
"Fundamental equilibrium exchange rate for the Polish zloty,"
126, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michal Rubaszek, 2005. "Fundamental equilibrium exchange rate for the Polish zloty," National Bank of Poland Working Papers, National Bank of Poland, Economic Institute 35, National Bank of Poland, Economic Institute.
- Égert, Balázs & Halpern, László & MacDonald, Ronald, 2004.
"Equilibrium Exchange Rates in Transition Economies: Taking Stock of the Issues,"
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers
4809, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Balázs Égert, & László Halpern & Ronald MacDonald, 2005. "Equilibrium Exchange Rates in Transition Economies: Taking Stock of the Issues," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp793, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Balázs Égert & László Halpern & Ronald MacDonald, 2005. "Equilibrium Exchange Rates in T ransition Economies: T aking Stock of the Issues," Working Papers, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank) 106, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Balázs Égert & Carol S. Leonard, 2007.
"Dutch Disease Scare in Kazakhstan: Is It Real?,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
wp866, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Balazs Egert & Carol S. Leonard, 2007. "Dutch Disease Scare in Kazakhstan: Is it real?," CESifo Working Paper Series 1961, CESifo Group Munich.
- Égert , Balázs & Leonard, Carol S., 2007. "Dutch disease scare in Kazakhstan: Is it real?," BOFIT Discussion Papers, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition 9/2007, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- repec:wii:bpaper:bowp:068 is not listed on IDEAS
- René Lalonde & Patrick Sabourin, 2003. "Modélisation et prévision du taux de change réel effectif américain," Working Papers, Bank of Canada 03-3, Bank of Canada.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.