Capacity Constraints, Inflation and the Transmission Mechanism - Forward-Looking Versus Myopic Policy Rules
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Monetary Fund in its series IMF Working Papers with number 95/75.
Date of creation: 01 Aug 1995
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: International Monetary Fund, Washington, DC USA
Phone: (202) 623-7000
Fax: (202) 623-4661
Web page: http://www.imf.org/external/pubind.htm
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lars E. O. Svensson, 1997.
"Inflation Forecast Targeting: Implementing and Monitoring Inflation Targets,"
NBER Working Papers
5797, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Svensson, Lars E. O., 1997. "Inflation forecast targeting: Implementing and monitoring inflation targets," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 1111-1146, June.
- Svensson, Lars E O, 1996. "Inflation Forecast Targeting: Implementing and Monitoring Inflation Targets," CEPR Discussion Papers 1511, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lars E O Svensson, 1996. "Inflation Forecast Targeting: Implementing and Monitoring Inflation Targets," Bank of England working papers 56, Bank of England.
- Svensson, Lars E.O., 1997. "Inflation Forecast Targeting: Implementing and Monitoring Inflation Targets," Seminar Papers 615, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Svensson, L-E-O, 1996. "Inflation Forecast Targeting : Implementaing and Monitoring Inflation Targets," Papers 615, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Andrew G. Haldane & Nicoletta Batini, 1998.
"Forward-Looking Rules for Monetary Policy,"
NBER Working Papers
6543, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eijffinger, S.C.W. & Verhagen, W.H., 2001.
"Flexible Inflation Targeting under a Non-Linear Phillips Curve,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-87327, Tilburg University.
- Eijffinger, Sylvester C W & Verhagen, Willem, 2001. "Flexible Inflation Targeting under a Non-Linear Phillipscurve," CEPR Discussion Papers 2941, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- W.H. Verhagen & S.C.W. Eijffinger, 2001. "Flexible Inflation Targeting under a Non-Linear Phillipscurve," WO Research Memoranda (discontinued) 663, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Corrado, Luisa & Holly, Sean, 2003.
"Nonlinear Phillips curves, mixing feedback rules and the distribution of inflation and output,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 467-492, December.
- Luisa Corrado & Sean Holly, 2003. "Nonlinear Phillips Curves, Mixing Feedback Rules and the Distribution of Inflation and Output," CEIS Research Paper 37, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
- Baghli, Mustapha & Cahn, Christophe & Fraisse, Henri, 2007.
"Is the inflation-output Nexus asymmetric in the Euro area?,"
Elsevier, vol. 94(1), pages 1-6, January.
- Baghli, M. & Cahn, C. & Fraisse, H., 2006. "Is the Inflation-Output Nexus Asymmetric in the Euro Area?," Working papers 140, Banque de France.
- Richard T. Freeman & Jonathan L. Willis, 1995. "Targeting inflation in the 1990s: recent challenges," International Finance Discussion Papers 525, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Andrew Haldane, 1997. "Some Issues in Inflation Targeting," Bank of England working papers 74, Bank of England.
- Alistair Dieppe & Jerome Henry & Peter Mc Adam, . "Labour market dynamics in the euro area: A model-based sensitivity analysis," Modeling, Computing, and Mastering Complexity 2003 09, Society for Computational Economics.
- Eric Schaling, 1999. "The non-linear Phillips curve and inflation forecast targeting," Bank of England working papers 98, Bank of England.
- Corrado, L. & Holly, S., 2000. "Piecewise Linear Feedback Rules in a Non Linear Model of the Phillips Curve: Evidence from the US and the UK," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0019, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Dupasquier, Chantal & Ricketts, Nicholas, 1998. "Non-Linearities in the Output-Inflation Relationship: Some Empirical Results for Canada," Working Papers 98-14, Bank of Canada.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.