International Financial Flows and Transactions Taxes: Survey and Options
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Monetary Fund in its series IMF Working Papers with number 95/60.
Date of creation: 01 Jun 1995
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: International Monetary Fund, Washington, DC USA
Phone: (202) 623-7000
Fax: (202) 623-4661
Web page: http://www.imf.org/external/pubind.htm
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-02-16 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Agenor, Pierre-Richard, 1998. "Capital inflows, external shocks, and the real exchange rate," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 713-740, October.
- Graham Bird & Ramkishen S. Rajan, 2001. "Coping with, and cashing in on, international capital volatility," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(1), pages 1-23.
- Ignacio Lozano & Jorge Ramos, .
"Análisis sobre la Incidencia del Impuesto del 2x1000 a las Transacciones Financieras,"
Borradores de Economia
143, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Ignacio Lozano E. & Jorge Ramos F., 2000. "ANÁLISIS SOBRE LA INCIDENCIA DEL IMPUESTO DEL 2 x 1000 A LAS TRANSACCIONES FINANCIERAS," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 001999, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Edgar L. Feige, 2001.
"Taxation for the 21st Century: The Automated Payment Transaction (APT) Tax,"
- Edgar L. Feige, 2000. "Taxation for the 21st century: the automated payment transaction (APT) tax," Economic Policy, CEPR & CES & MSH, vol. 15(31), pages 473-511, October.
- Danuse Nerudova, 2011. "Taxing the financial sector in the European Union," MENDELU Working Papers in Business and Economics 2011-16, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Takuji Kinkyo, 2004. "Disorderly adjustments to exchange rate misalignments: The experience of Korea," Working Papers 140, Department of Economics, SOAS, University of London, UK.
- Takuji Kinkyo, 2004. "Transmission channels of capital flow shocks: why Korean crisis was so severe," Working Papers 139, Department of Economics, SOAS, University of London, UK.
- Mustafa Erdogdu & Hale Balseven, 2006. "How Effective is the Tobin Tax in Coping with Financial Volatility?," Anadolu University Journal of Social Sciences, Anadolu University, vol. 6(1), pages 107-128, June.
- Takuji Kinkyo, 2004. "The case for regional exchange rate arrangement in East Asia," Working Papers 141, Department of Economics, SOAS, University of London, UK.
- Agenor, Pierre-Richard, 1998. "Wage Contracts, Capital Mobility, and Macroeconomic Policy," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 1-26, January.
- Jean-Pierre Allegret, 2000. "Quel role pour les controles des mouvements internationaux de capitaux ?," Economie Internationale, CEPII research center, issue 81, pages 77-108.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.