Current Account Surpluses and the Interest Rate Island in Switzerland
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Monetary Fund in its series IMF Working Papers with number 95/24.
Date of creation: 01 Feb 1995
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: International Monetary Fund, Washington, DC USA
Phone: (202) 623-7000
Fax: (202) 623-4661
Web page: http://www.imf.org/external/pubind.htm
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Klaas Knot & Jan Marc Berk, 1999.
"Co-Movements in Long-Term Interest Rates and the Role of PPP-Based Exchange Rate Expectations,"
IMF Working Papers
99/81, International Monetary Fund.
- J.M. Berk & K.H.W. Knot, 1999. "Co-Movements in Long-Term Interest Rates and the Role of PPP-BasedExchange Rate Expectations," DNB Staff Reports (discontinued) 37, Netherlands Central Bank.
- Berk, Jan Marc & Knot, Klaas H. W., 2001. "Testing for long horizon UIP using PPP-based exchange rate expectations," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 377-391, February.
- C.A. Ullersma, 2001. "The Zero Lower Bound on Nominal Interest Rates and Monetary Policy Effectiveness: a Survey," MEB Series (discontinued) 2001-9, Netherlands Central Bank, Monetary and Economic Policy Department.
- Laxton, Douglas & Prasad, Eswar, 2001. "Possible effects of European Monetary Union on Switzerland," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 531-551, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.