Corruption, Governmental Activities, and Markets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Monetary Fund in its series IMF Working Papers with number 94/99.
Date of creation: 01 Sep 1994
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: International Monetary Fund, Washington, DC USA
Phone: (202) 623-7000
Fax: (202) 623-4661
Web page: http://www.imf.org/external/pubind.htm
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Friedrich Schneider & Dominik Enste, 2000.
"Shadow Economies Around the World - Size, Causes, and Consequences,"
IMF Working Papers
00/26, International Monetary Fund.
- Friedrich Schneider & Dominik Enste, 1999. "Shadow Economies Around the World - Size, Causes, and Consequences," CESifo Working Paper Series 196, CESifo Group Munich.
- Alesina, Alberto & Weder, Beatrice, 2002. "Do Corrupt Governments Receive Less Foreign Aid?," Scholarly Articles 4553011, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Alejandro Ramirez & Gustav Ranis, 1997. "Economic Growth and Human Development," Working Papers 787, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Gong, Ting & Wu, Alfred M., 2012. "Does Increased Civil Service Pay Deter Corruption? Evidence from China," MPRA Paper 41815, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alberto Alesina & Beatrice Weder, 2002.
"Do Corrupt Governments Receive Less Foreign Aid?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 92(4), pages 1126-1137, September.
- Alfredo Canavese, 2004. "Commons, anti-commons, corruption and 'maffia' behavior," Law and Economics 0411002, EconWPA.
- Edgar L. Feige, 2003. "Underground Activity And Institutional Change: Productive, Protective And Predatory Behavior In Transition Economies," Development and Comp Systems 0305001, EconWPA.
- Larrain B., Felipe & Tavares, José, 2007. "Can Openness Deter Corruption? The Role of Foreign Direct Investment," CEPR Discussion Papers 6488, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Felipe Larraín & José Tavares, 2004. "Does Foreign Direct Investment Decrease Corruption?," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 41(123), pages 217-230.
- Pirttilä, Jukka, 1999. "Tax Evasion and Economies in Transition: Lessons from Tax Theory," BOFIT Discussion Papers 2/1999, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Wadho, Waqar Ahmed, 2009. "Steal If You Need. Capitulation Wages with Endogenous Monitoring," MPRA Paper 37839, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fadi KANSO, 2007. "Wages and Sanctions against Hierarchical Corruption," CAE Working Papers 51, Aix-Marseille Université, CERGAM.
- Nelson Ramírez-Rondán & Saki Bigio, 2006. "Corruption and Development Indicators: An Empirical Review," Working Papers 2006-007, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.