Supply-Side Effects of Disinflation Programs
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Monetary Fund in its series IMF Working Papers with number 94/84.
Date of creation: 01 Jul 1994
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: International Monetary Fund, Washington, DC USA
Phone: (202) 623-7000
Fax: (202) 623-4661
Web page: http://www.imf.org/external/pubind.htm
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-02-16 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amartya Lahiri, 1996. "Disinflation Programs Under Policy Uncertainty: Insights for Exchange-Rate-Based Stabilization Programs," UCLA Economics Working Papers 761, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Amartya Lahiri, 1996.
"Exchange Rate Based Stabilizations Under Real Frictions: The role of endagenous labor supply,"
UCLA Economics Working Papers
759, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Lahiri, Amartya, 2001. "Exchange rate based stabilizations under real frictions: The role of endogenous labor supply," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 25(8), pages 1157-1177, August.
- Carlos Humberto Cardona & Adriana Pontón & Eduardo Sarmiento, . "Evidencia sobre las Desinflaciones: Experiencia Internacional," Borradores de Economia 102, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Amartya Lahiri, 1996. "Macroeconomic Effects of Devaluation Rate Changes: Dynamic implications under alternative regimes of capital mobility," UCLA Economics Working Papers 760, UCLA Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.