The Internationalization of Yen and Key Currency Questions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Monetary Fund in its series IMF Working Papers with number 94/41.
Date of creation: 01 Apr 1994
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: International Monetary Fund, Washington, DC USA
Phone: (202) 623-7000
Fax: (202) 623-4661
Web page: http://www.imf.org/external/pubind.htm
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-02-16 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Meissner, Christopher M. & Oomes, Nienke, 2009.
"Why do countries peg the way they peg? The determinants of anchor currency choice,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 522-547, April.
- Nienke Oomes & Christopher M. Meissner, 2008. "Why Do Countries Peg the Way They Peg?The Determinants of Anchor Currency Choice," IMF Working Papers 08/132, International Monetary Fund.
- Meissner, C.M. & Oomes, N., 2006. "Why Do Countries Peg the Way They Peg? The Determinants of Anchor Currency Choice," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0643, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Christopher Meissner & Nienke Oomes, 2006. "Why Do Countries Peg the Way They Peg? The Determinants of Anchor Currency Choice," WEF Working Papers 0009, ESRC World Economy and Finance Research Programme, Birkbeck, University of London.
- Hartmann, Philipp, 1998. "The Currency Denomination of World Trade after European Monetary Union," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 424-454, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.