Geography, Trade Patterns, and Economic Policy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Monetary Fund in its series IMF Working Papers with number 94/16.
Date of creation: 01 Feb 1994
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: International Monetary Fund, Washington, DC USA
Phone: (202) 623-7000
Fax: (202) 623-4661
Web page: http://www.imf.org/external/pubind.htm
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-02-16 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pozzolo, A.F., 1998.
"Research and Development, Regional Spillovers, and the Location of Economic Activities,"
331, Banca Italia - Servizio di Studi.
- Alberto Franco Pozzolo, 2004. "Research and Development, Regional Spillovers and the Location of Economic Activities," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 72(4), pages 463-482, 07.
- Pozzolo, Alberto Franco, 2003. "Research and Development, Regional Spillovers and the Location of Economic Activities," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp03008, University of Molise, Dept. SEGeS.
- Alberto Pozzolo, 1998. "Research and Development, Regional Spillovers, and the Location of Economic Activities," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 331, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Katrin Elborgh-Woytek, 2003. "Of Openess and Distance: Trade Developments in the Commonwealth of Independent States, 1993-2002," IMF Working Papers 03/207, International Monetary Fund.
- Junius, Karsten, 1996. "Limits to industrial agglomeration," Kiel Working Papers 762, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Gianmarco Ottaviano, 1995. "A Geographic Approach to International Economics: 'Strategic Trade Policy'?" -," Working Papers 216, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- A. Porojan, 2001. "Trade Flows and Spatial Effects: The Gravity Model Revisited," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 265-280, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.