A Monetary Impulse Measure for Medium-Term Policy Analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Monetary Fund in its series IMF Working Papers with number 94/146.
Date of creation: 01 Dec 1994
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: International Monetary Fund, Washington, DC USA
Phone: (202) 623-7000
Fax: (202) 623-4661
Web page: http://www.imf.org/external/pubind.htm
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mehrotra, Aaron & Sánchez-Fung, José R., 2011.
"Assessing McCallum and Taylor rules in a cross-section of emerging market economies,"
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money,
Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 207-228, April.
- Mehrotra, Aaron & Sánchez-Fung, José R., 2009. "Assessing McCallum and Taylor rules in a cross-section of emerging market economies," BOFIT Discussion Papers 23/2009, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Armine Khachatryan & David A. Grigorian & Grigor Sargsyan, 2004. "Exchange Rate, Money, and Wages: What is Driving Prices in Armenia?," IMF Working Papers 04/229, International Monetary Fund.
- Richard G. Anderson & Robert H. Rasche, 2000.
"Retail sweep programs and bank reserves, 1994--1999,"
2000-023, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Richard G. Anderson & Robert H. Rasche, 2001. "Retail sweep programs and bank reserves, 1994-1999," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jan, pages 51-72.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.