Fixed or Floating Exchange Regimes: Does It Matter for Inflation?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Monetary Fund in its series IMF Working Papers with number 94/134.
Date of creation: 01 Nov 1994
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: International Monetary Fund, Washington, DC USA
Phone: (202) 623-7000
Fax: (202) 623-4661
Web page: http://www.imf.org/external/pubind.htm
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-02-16 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Groeneveld, J.M. & Koedijk, C.G. & Kool, C.J.M., 1998.
"Credibility of European economic convergence,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-3108730, Tilburg University.
- Johannes Groeneveld & Kees Koedijk & Clemens Kool, 1998. "Credibility of European economic convergence," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 134(1), pages 1-24, March.
- Eduardo Levy-Yeyati & Federico Sturzenegger & Iliana Reggio, 2009.
"On the endogeneity of exchange rate regimes,"
Economics Working Papers
we098374, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Eduardo Levy Yeyati & Federico Sturzenegger & Iliana Reggio, 2002. "On the Endogeneity of Exchange Rate Regimes," Business School Working Papers veintiuno, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Levy-Yeyati, Eduardo & Sturzenegger, Federico & Reggio, Iliana, . "On the endogeneity of exchange rate regimes," Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid info:hdl:10016/6031, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Levy-Yeyati, Eduardo & Sturzenegger, Federico & Reggio, Iliana, 2006. "On the Endogeneity of Exchange Rate Regimes," Working Paper Series rwp06-047, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Kocenda, Evzen, 2000. "Detecting Structural Breaks in Exchange Rates in Transition Economies," CEPR Discussion Papers 2546, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Evzen Kocenda, 1999.
"Detecting Structural Breaks: Exchange Rates in Transition Economies,"
CERGE-EI Working Papers
wp149, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Evzen Kocenda, 2001. "Detecting Structural Breaks: Exchange Rates in Transition Economies," Development and Comp Systems 0012009, EconWPA.
- Yin-wong Cheung & Dickson Tam & Matthew S. Yiu, 2006.
"Does the Chinese Interest Rate Follow the US Interest Rate?,"
192006, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Dickson C. Tam & Matthew S. Yiu, 2008. "Does the Chinese interest rate follow the US interest rate?," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(1), pages 53-67.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Dickson Tam & Matthew S. Yiu, 2007. "Does the Chinese Interest Rate Follow the US Interest Rate?," CESifo Working Paper Series 1943, CESifo Group Munich.
- Richard N. Cooper, 1999. "Exchange rate choices," Conference Series ; [Proceedings], Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Jun, pages 99-136.
- Cheung, Yin-Wong & Yuen, Jude, 2002.
"Effects of U.S. Inflation on Hong Kong and Singapore,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 603-619, September.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Jude Yuen, 2002. "Effects of U.S. Inflation on Hong Kong and Singapore," CESifo Working Paper Series 700, CESifo Group Munich.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Jude Yuen, 2001. "Effects of U.S. Inflation on Hong Kong and Singapore," Working Papers 032001, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- M S Mohanty & Marc Klau, 2001. "What determines inflation in emerging market economies?," BIS Papers chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Modelling aspects of the inflation process and the monetary transmission mechanism in emerging market countries, volume 8, pages 1-38 Bank for International Settlements.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.