The Stabilizing Effect of the ERM on Exchange Rates and Interest Rates - An Empirical Investigation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Monetary Fund in its series IMF Working Papers with number 93/67.
Date of creation: 01 Aug 1993
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: International Monetary Fund, Washington, DC USA
Phone: (202) 623-7000
Fax: (202) 623-4661
Web page: http://www.imf.org/external/pubind.htm
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-02-16 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rodolfo Maino & BalÃ¡zs HorvÃ¡th, 2006. "Monetary Transmission Mechanisms in Belarus," IMF Working Papers 06/246, International Monetary Fund.
- Amalia Morales Zumaquero & Simón Sosvilla Rivero, 2006.
"Macroeconomic Instability in the European Monetary System?,"
Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces
E2006/06, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- A. Morales-Zumaquero & Simon Sosvilla-Rivero, 2008. "Macroeconomic instability in the European monetary system?," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 18(12), pages 965-983.
- Michael Hu & Christine Jiang & Christos Tsoukalas, 2004. "The volatility impact of the European monetary system on member and non-member currencies," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 14(5), pages 313-325.
- Mali J. Edison & Linda S. Kole, 1995.
"European monetary arrangements: Implications for the dollar, exchange rate variability and credibility,"
European Financial Management,
European Financial Management Association, vol. 1(1), pages 61-86.
- Hali J. Edison & Linda S. Kole, 1994. "European monetary arrangements: implications for the dollar, exchange rate variability and credibility," International Finance Discussion Papers 468, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.