The Dissolution of the Austro-Hungarian Empire: Lessons for Currency Reform
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Monetary Fund in its series IMF Working Papers with number 92/66.
Date of creation: 01 Jul 1992
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: International Monetary Fund, Washington, DC USA
Phone: (202) 623-7000
Fax: (202) 623-4661
Web page: http://www.imf.org/external/pubind.htm
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-02-16 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael D. Bordo & Lars Jonung, 1999. "The Future of EMU: What Does the History of Monetary Unions Tell Us?," NBER Working Papers 7365, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fidrmuc, J. & Horváth, J., 1998.
"Stability of Monetary Unions: Lessons from the Break-Up of Czechoslovakia,"
1998-74, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Fidrmuc, Jan & Horvath, Julius & Fidrmuc, Jarko, 1999. "Stability of monetary unions: Lessons from the break-up of Czechoslovakia," ZEI Working Papers B 17-1999, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies, University of Bonn.
- Fidrmuc, Jan & Horvath, Julius & Fidrmuc, Jarko, 1999. "Stability of Monetary Unions: Lessons from the Break-up of Czechoslovakia," Transition Economics Series 10, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Barry Eichengreen, 2008.
"Sui Generis EMU,"
NBER Working Papers
13740, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guillaume Cheikbossian, 2001. "When a Monetary Union Fails: A Parable," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 181-195, April.
- Flandreau, Marc, 2006.
"The Logic of Compromise: Monetary bargaining in Austria-Hungary 1867-1913,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5397, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Flandreau, Marc, 2006. "The logic of compromise: Monetary bargaining in Austria-Hungary, 1867 1913," European Review of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(01), pages 3-33, April.
- Koichi Hamada, 1998. "The Choice of International Monetary Regimes in a Context of Repeated Games," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 417-446, January.
- Peter M. Garber, 1998. "Notes on the Role of TARGET in a Stage III Crisis," NBER Working Papers 6619, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.