Response of the Equilibrium Real Exchange Rate to Real Disturbances in Developing Countries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Monetary Fund in its series IMF Working Papers with number 91/3.
Date of creation: 01 Jan 1991
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: International Monetary Fund, Washington, DC USA
Phone: (202) 623-7000
Fax: (202) 623-4661
Web page: http://www.imf.org/external/pubind.htm
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Khan, Mohsin S. & Ostry, Jonathan D., 1992. "Response of the equilibrium real exchange rate to real disturbances in developing countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 20(9), pages 1325-1334, September.
- NEP-ALL-2013-02-16 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schweickert, Rainer & Nunnenkamp, Peter & Hiemenz, Ulrich, 1992. "Stabilisierung durch feste Wechselkurse: Fehlschlag in Entwicklungsländern - Erfolgsrezept für Osteuropa?," Kiel Discussion Papers 181, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- International Monetary Fund, 2003. "The Equilibrium Real Exchange Rate in a Commodity Exporting Country: The Case of Russia," IMF Working Papers 03/93, International Monetary Fund.
- Todd Schneider & Nabil Ben Ltaifa & Faisal Ahmed & Saade Chami, 2007. "Yemen: Exchange Rate Policy in the Face of Dwindling Oil Exports," IMF Working Papers 07/5, International Monetary Fund.
- Yoopi Abimanyu, 1998. "Using Indonesia's Real Exchange Rate to Test Ricardian Equivalence," International Economic Journal, Korean International Economic Association, vol. 12(3), pages 17-29.
- Jongwanich, Juthathip, 2009. "Equilibrium Real Exchange Rate, Misalignment, and Export Performance in Developing Asia," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 151, Asian Development Bank.
- Taline Koranchelian, 2005. "The Equilibrium Real Exchange Rate in a Commodity Exporting Country: Algeria's Experience," IMF Working Papers 05/135, International Monetary Fund.
- Reinhart, Carmen, 1994. "Devaluation, Relative Prices, and International Trade," MPRA Paper 13708, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- You, Kefei & Sarantis, Nicholas, 2012. "Structural breaks and the equilibrium real effective exchange rate of China: A NATREX approach," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 1146-1163.
- Xiangming Li, 2003. "Trade Liberalization and Real Exchange Rate Movement," IMF Working Papers 03/124, International Monetary Fund.
- Joannes Mongardini & Alexander Chudik, 2007. "In Search of Equilibrium: Estimating Equilibrium Real Exchange Rates in Sub-Saharan African Countries," IMF Working Papers 07/90, International Monetary Fund.
- Subrata Ghatak & Jalal Siddiki, 2001. "The use of the ARDL approach in estimating virtual exchange rates in India," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 28(5), pages 573-583.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.