Central Bank Response to the 2007-08 Financial Market Turbulence: Experiences and Lessons Drawn
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Monetary Fund in its series IMF Working Papers with number 08/210.
Date of creation: 01 Sep 2008
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: International Monetary Fund, Washington, DC USA
Phone: (202) 623-7000
Fax: (202) 623-4661
Web page: http://www.imf.org/external/pubind.htm
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Etienne B. Yehoue, 2009. "Emerging Economy Responses to the Global Financial Crisis of 2007-09: An Empirical Analysis of the Liquidity Easing Measures," IMF Working Papers 09/265, International Monetary Fund.
- Mark R. Stone & Etienne B. Yehoue & Kotaro Ishi, 2009. "Unconventional Central Bank Measures for Emerging Economies," IMF Working Papers 09/226, International Monetary Fund.
- Sébastien Philippe Kraenzlin & Thomas Nellen, 2012. "Access policy and money market segmentation," Working Papers 2012-12, Swiss National Bank.
- Alexandre Chailloux & Dalia Hakura, 2009. "Systemic Liquidity Management in the U.A.E.: Issues and Options," IMF Working Papers 09/261, International Monetary Fund.
- Nuno Cassola & Alain Durré & Cornelia Holthausen, 2011. "Implementing monetary policy in the crisis times - the case of the ECB," Chapters, European Central Bank.
- Kotaro Ishi & Kenji Fujita & Mark R. Stone, 2011. "Should Unconventional Balance Sheet Policies be Added to the Central Bank Toolkit? A Review of the Experience So Far," IMF Working Papers 11/145, International Monetary Fund.
- Peter Stella, 2009. "The Federal Reserve System Balance Sheet-What Happened and Why it Matters," IMF Working Papers 09/120, International Monetary Fund.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.