Reforming Intergovernmental Fiscal Relations in Argentina
AbstractArgentina has committed itself to a reform of its revenue-sharing system. This paper examines this system and the issues involved in its redesign, and discusses the pros and cons of various options with a view to specifying a preferred approach.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Monetary Fund in its series IMF Working Papers with number 03/90.
Date of creation: 01 Apr 2003
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: International Monetary Fund, Washington, DC USA
Phone: (202) 623-7000
Fax: (202) 623-4661
Web page: http://www.imf.org/external/pubind.htm
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Richard Miller Bird, 1999. "Rethinking Subnational Taxes," IMF Working Papers 99/165, International Monetary Fund.
- Russell Cooper & Hubert Kempf & Dan Peled, 2005.
"Is it is or is it ain't my obligation? Regional debt in a fiscal federation,"
0507, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Russell Cooper & Hubert Kempf & Dan Peled, 2008. "Is It Is Or Is It Ain'T My Obligation? Regional Debt In A Fiscal Federation," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 49(4), pages 1469-1504, November.
- Russell Cooper & Hubert Kempf & Dan Peled, 2005. "Is It Is or Is It Ain't My Obligation? Regional Debt in a Fiscal Federation," NBER Working Papers 11655, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kathryn M. E. Dominguez & Linda L. Tesar, 2007.
"International Borrowing and Macroeconomic Performance in Argentina,"
in: Capital Controls and Capital Flows in Emerging Economies: Policies, Practices and Consequences, pages 297-348
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kathryn M.E. Dominguez & Linda L. Tesar, 2004. "International Borrowing and Macroeconomic Performance in Argentina," Working Papers 532, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Kathryn M.E. Dominguez & Linda L. Tesar, 2005. "International Borrowing and Macroeconomic Performance in Argentina," NBER Working Papers 11353, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.