Dornbusch's Overshooting Model After Twenty-Five Years
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Monetary Fund in its series IMF Working Papers with number 02/39.
Date of creation: 01 Feb 2002
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: International Monetary Fund, Washington, DC USA
Phone: (202) 623-7000
Fax: (202) 623-4661
Web page: http://www.imf.org/external/pubind.htm
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-02-16 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zsolt Darvas & GÃ¡bor Rappai & ZoltÃ¡n Schepp, 2007.
"Uncovering Yield Parity: A New Insight into the UIP Puzzle through the Stationarity of Long Maturity Forward Rates,"
Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2006
84, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Zsolt Darvas & GÃ¡bor Rappai & ZoltÃ¡n Schepp, 2006. "Uncovering Yield Parity: A new insight into the UIP puzzle through the stationarity of long maturity forward rates," DNB Working Papers 098, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Hilde C. BjÃ¸rnland, 2006.
"Monetary Policy and the Illusionary Exchange Rate Puzzle,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 2006
45, Society for Computational Economics.
- Bjørnland, Hilde C., 2005. "Monetary Policy and the Illusionary Exchange Rate Puzzle," Memorandum 26/2005, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Hilde C. Bjørnland, 2005. "Monetary policy and the illusionary exchange rate puzzle," Working Paper 2005/11, Norges Bank.
- Philip R. Lane & Giovanni Ganelli, 2002.
"Dynamic General Equilibrium Analysis: The Open Economy Dimension,"
Trinity Economics Papers
200212, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Lane, P.R. & Ganelli, G., 2002. "Dynamic General Equilibrium Analysis: The Open Economy Dimension," CEG Working Papers 20026, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Ganelli, Giovanni & Lane, Philip R., 2002. "Dynamic General Equilibrium Analysis: The Open Economy Dimension," CEPR Discussion Papers 3540, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Philippe Beaugrand, 2003. "Overshooting and Dollarization in the Democratic Republic of the Congo," IMF Working Papers 03/105, International Monetary Fund.
- Hilde C. Bjørnland, 2009.
"Monetary policy and exchange rate overshooting: Dornbusch was right after all,"
2009/09, Norges Bank.
- Bjørnland, Hilde C., 2009. "Monetary policy and exchange rate overshooting: Dornbusch was right after all," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 64-77, September.
- Arie Krampf, 2012. "The Consolidation of the Anglo-Saxon/European Consensus on Price Stability - From International Coordination to a Rule-Based Monetary Regime," KFG Working Papers p0047, Free University Berlin.
- Sergio Clavijo & Carlos Varela, . "Flotación Cambiaria y Esterilización Monetaria: La Experiencia de Colombia," Borradores de Economia 256, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Bhagwan Chowdhry & Richard Roll & Yihong Xia, 2005.
"Extracting Inflation from Stock Returns to Test Purchasing Power Parity,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 95(1), pages 255-276, March.
- Chowdhry, Bhagwan & Roll, Richard & Xia, Yihong, 2004. "Extracting Inflation from Stock Returns to Test Purchasing Power Parity," Working Papers 04-2, University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, Weiss Center.
- Chowdhry, Bhagwan & Roll, Richard & Xia, Yihong, 2003. "Extracting Inflation from Stock Returns to Test Purchasing Power Parity," Working Papers 03-1, University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, Weiss Center.
- Jose De Gregorio & Eric Parrado, 2006. "Overshooting Meets Inflation Targeting," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 394, Central Bank of Chile.
- Pippenger, John, 2008. "Freely Floating Exchange Rates Do Not Systematically Overshoot," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt97m8z6hw, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Heinlein, Reinhold & Krolzig, Hans-Martin, 2012. "On the construction of two-country cointegrated VAR models with an application to the UK and US," Annual Conference 2012 (Goettingen): New Approaches and Challenges for the Labor Market of the 21st Century 62310, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.