Bank Debit Taxes in Latin America - An Analysis of Recent Trends
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Monetary Fund in its series IMF Working Papers with number 01/67.
Date of creation: 01 May 2001
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: International Monetary Fund, Washington, DC USA
Phone: (202) 623-7000
Fax: (202) 623-4661
Web page: http://www.imf.org/external/pubind.htm
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- María Angélica Arbeláez Restrepo & Leonard E. Burman & Sandra Consuelo Zuluaga, 2002. "The bank debit tax in Colombia," WORKING PAPERS SERIES. DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 003565, FEDESARROLLO.
- Pedro H. Albuquerque, 2005.
"BAD Taxation: Disintermediation and Illiquidity in a Bank Account Debits Tax Model,"
0511019, EconWPA, revised 27 Nov 2005.
- Pedro Albuquerque, 2006. "BAD taxation: Disintermediation and illiquidity in a bank account debits tax model," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 13(5), pages 601-624, September.
- Cintra, Marcos, 2009. "Tax paradigms, globalization, and the electronic revolution," Textos para discussÃ£o 238, Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Cintra, Marcos, 2009. "Bank transactions: pathway to the single tax ideal A modern tax technology;the Brazilian experience with a bank transactions tax (1993-2007)," MPRA Paper 16710, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sergio Clavijo, 2005. "TRIBUTACION, EQUIDAD Y EFICIENCIA EN COLOMBIA: Guía para Salir de un Sistema Tributario Amalgamado," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 003663, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.