Risk Diversification in the Credit Portfolio: An Overview of Country Practices
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Monetary Fund in its series IMF Working Papers with number 01/200.
Date of creation: 01 Dec 2001
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: International Monetary Fund, Washington, DC USA
Phone: (202) 623-7000
Fax: (202) 623-4661
Web page: http://www.imf.org/external/pubind.htm
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-02-16 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tabak, Benjamin M. & Fazio, Dimas M. & Cajueiro, Daniel O., 2011.
"The effects of loan portfolio concentration on Brazilian banks' return and risk,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 3065-3076, November.
- Benjamin M. Tabak & Dimas M. Fazio & Daniel O. Cajueiro, 2010. "The Effects of Loan Portfolio Concentration on Brazilian Banks' Return and Risk," Working Papers Series 215, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Mark D. Wenner & Sergio Navajas & Carolina Trivelli & Alvaro Tarazona, 2007. "Manejo del riesgo crediticio en instituciones financieras rurales en América Latina," IDB Publications 49078, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Aditya Narain & Pau Rabanal & Steen Byskov, 2003. "Prudential Issues in Less Diversified Economies," IMF Working Papers 03/198, International Monetary Fund.
- Mark D. Wenner & Sergio Navajas & Carolina Trivelli & Alvaro Tarazona, 2008. "Gestion del riesgo crediticio en instituciones financieras rurales en América Latina," IDB Publications 8441, Inter-American Development Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.