Factor Reallocation and Growth in Developing Countries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Monetary Fund in its series IMF Working Papers with number 00/94.
Date of creation: 01 Jun 2000
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: International Monetary Fund, Washington, DC USA
Phone: (202) 623-7000
Fax: (202) 623-4661
Web page: http://www.imf.org/external/pubind.htm
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-02-16 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yusuf, Shahid, 2001.
"Globalization and the challenge for developing countries,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
2618, The World Bank.
- Shahid Yusuf, 2003. "Globalisation and the Challenge for Developing Countries," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 12(Supplemen), pages 35-72, February.
- Jonathan Temple & Ludger Wößmann, 2006.
"Dualism and cross-country growth regressions,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 187-228, September.
- Temple, Jonathan & Woessmann, Ludger, 2006. "Dualism and Cross-Country Growth Regressions," CEPR Discussion Papers 5655, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jonathan Temple & Ludger Woessmann, 2004. "Dualism and Cross-Country Growth Regressions," CESifo Working Paper Series 1290, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jonathan Temple & Ludger Wößmann, 2006. "Dualism and cross-country growth regressions," Ifo Working Paper Series Ifo Working Paper No. 33, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- John Temple & Ludger Woessmann, 2004. "Dualism and cross-country growth regressions," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 04/560, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Junior Davis & Dirk Bezemer, 2005. "Key emerging and conceptual issues in the development of the rural non-farm economy in developing countries and transition economies," Development and Comp Systems 0510017, EconWPA.
- Martin Raiser & Mark Schaffer & Johannes Schuchhardt, 2003.
"Benchmarking Structural Change in Transition,"
CERT Discussion Papers
0301, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Martin Raiser & Mark Schaffer & Johannes Schuchhardt, 2003. "Benchmarking structural change in transition," Working Papers 79, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, Office of the Chief Economist.
- Raiser, Martin & Schaffer, Mark E & Schuchhardt, Johannes, 2003. "Benchmarking Structural Change in Transition," CEPR Discussion Papers 3820, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Raiser, Martin & Schaffer, Mark & Schuchhardt, Johannes, 2003. "Benchmarking Structural Change in Transition," IZA Discussion Papers 727, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Escaith, Hubert, 2007. "Old and new dualisms in Latin America and Asia: labour productivity, international competitiveness and income distribution," MPRA Paper 14510, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2008.
- Boileau Loko & Mame Astou Diouf, 2009. "Revisiting the Determinants of Productivity Growth: What's new?," IMF Working Papers 09/225, International Monetary Fund.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.