Institutions Matter in Transition, but so do Policies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Monetary Fund in its series IMF Working Papers with number 00/70.
Date of creation: 01 Mar 2000
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: International Monetary Fund, Washington, DC USA
Phone: (202) 623-7000
Fax: (202) 623-4661
Web page: http://www.imf.org/external/pubind.htm
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-02-16 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jan Babetski & Laurence Boone & Mathilde Maurel, 2003.
"Exchange Rate Regimes and Supply Shocks Asymmetry: the Case of the Accession Countries,"
CERGE-EI Working Papers
wp206, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Babetskii, Ian & Boone, Laurence & Maurel, Mathilde, 2002. "Exchange Rate Regimes and Supply Shocks Asymmetry: The Case of the Accession Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 3408, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kopits, George, 2002. "Central European EU accession and Latin American integration: Mutual lessons in macroeconomic policy design," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 253-277, December.
- Karsten Staehr, 2005.
"Reforms and Economic Growth in Transition Economies: Complementarity, Sequencing and Speed,"
European Journal of Comparative Economics,
Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 2(2), pages 177-202, December.
- Karsten Staehr, 2003. "Reforms and economic growth in transition economies: Complementarity, sequencing and speed," Macroeconomics 0303003, EconWPA.
- Staehr, Karsten, 2003. "Reforms and economic growth in transition economies: Complementarity, sequencing and speed," BOFIT Discussion Papers 1/2003, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Alex Segura-Ubiergo & Alejandro Simone & Sanjeev Gupta & Qiang Cui, 2010.
"New Evidence on Fiscal Adjustment and Growth in Transition Economies,"
Comparative Economic Studies,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 52(1), pages 18-37, March.
- Sanjeev Gupta & Alejandro Simone & Alex Segura-Ubiergo, 2006. "New Evidence on Fiscal Adjustment and Growth in Transition Economies," IMF Working Papers 06/244, International Monetary Fund.
- Laura Solanko, 2003.
"An empirical note on growth and convergence across Russian regions,"
- Solanko, Laura, 2003. "An empirical note on growth and convergence across Russian regions," BOFIT Discussion Papers 9/2003, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Byung-Yeon Kim & Jukka Pirttilä, 2003.
"The political economy of reforms: Empirical evidence from post- communist transition in the 1990s,"
- Kim, Byung-Yeon & Jukka Pirttila, 2003. "The Political Economy of Reforms: Empirical Evidence from Post-Communist Transition in the 1990s," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 120, Royal Economic Society.
- Kim, Byung-Yeon & Pirttilä, Jukka, 2003. "The political economy of reforms: Empirical evidence from post-communist transition in the 1990s," BOFIT Discussion Papers 4/2003, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Hans-Jurgen Wagener, 2004. "Good Governance, Welfare, and Transformation," European Journal of Comparative Economics, Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 1(1), pages 127-143, June.
- Grogan, Louise & Moers, Luc, 2001. "Growth empirics with institutional measures for transition countries," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 323-344, December.
- Christoph Walkner, 2004. "Issues in corporate governance," European Economy - Economic Papers 200, Directorate General Economic and Monetary Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Guido De Blasio & A. Dalmazzo, 2001. "Resources and Incentives to Reform: A Model and Some Evidence on Sub-Saharan African Countries," IMF Working Papers 01/86, International Monetary Fund.
- Crafts, Nicholas & Kaiser, Kai, 2004. "Long-term growth prospects in transition economies: a reappraisal," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 101-118, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.