Contagion, Monsoons, and Domestic Turmoil in Indonesia - A Case Study in the Asian Currency Crisis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Monetary Fund in its series IMF Working Papers with number 00/60.
Date of creation: 01 Mar 2000
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: International Monetary Fund, Washington, DC USA
Phone: (202) 623-7000
Fax: (202) 623-4661
Web page: http://www.imf.org/external/pubind.htm
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sarai Criado Nuevo, 2005.
"Some critics to the contagion correlation test,"
05-01, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- Sarai Criado Nuevo, . "Some critics to the contagion correlation test," Working Papers on International Economics and Finance 05-01, FEDEA.
- Sweta Saxena & Kar-yiu Wong, 1999.
"Currency Crises and Capital Control: A Survey,"
0045, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Sweta Saxena & Kar-yiu Wong, 1999. "Currency Crises and Capital Control: A Survey," Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington 0045, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
- Khalid, Ahmed M. & Kawai, Masahiro, 2003. "Was financial market contagion the source of economic crisis in Asia?: Evidence using a multivariate VAR model," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 131-156, February.
- Paul Masson, 1999.
"Multiple equilibria, contagion, and the emerging market crises,"
Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Sep.
- Paul R. Masson, 1999. "Multiple Equilibria, Contagion, and the Emerging Market Crises," IMF Working Papers 99/164, International Monetary Fund.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.