The Impact of Ethnic Heterogeneity on the Quantity and Quality of Public Spending
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Monetary Fund in its series IMF Working Papers with number 00/49.
Date of creation: 01 Mar 2000
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: International Monetary Fund, Washington, DC USA
Phone: (202) 623-7000
Fax: (202) 623-4661
Web page: http://www.imf.org/external/pubind.htm
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-02-16 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stichnoth, Holger & van der Straeten, Karine, 2009. "Ethnic diversity and attitudes towards redistribution: a review of the literature," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-036, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Eris, Mehmet, 2010. "Population heterogeneity and growth," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 1211-1222, September.
- Benjamin Bridgman, . "Multiethnic Democracy," Departmental Working Papers 2004-02, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Bridgman, Benjamin, 2008.
"Why are ethnically divided countries poor?,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 1-18, March.
- Soiliou Namoro, 2008. "Youth Reproductive Health in Sub-Saharan Africa. Is Governance Part of the Problem?," Working Papers 347, University of Pittsburgh, Department of Economics, revised 2009.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.