Trade Policy in Financial Services
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Monetary Fund in its series IMF Working Papers with number 00/31.
Date of creation: 01 Feb 2000
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: International Monetary Fund, Washington, DC USA
Phone: (202) 623-7000
Fax: (202) 623-4661
Web page: http://www.imf.org/external/pubind.htm
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-02-16 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Natalia T. Tamirisa, 1999.
"Trade in Financial Services and Capital Movements,"
IMF Working Papers
99/89, International Monetary Fund.
- Alexei Kireyev, 2002. "Liberalization of Trade in Financial Services and Financial Sector Stability (Analytical Approach)," IMF Working Papers 02/138, International Monetary Fund.
- Nico Valckx, 2002.
"WTO Financial Services Commitments: Determinants and Impact on Financial Stability,"
IMF Working Papers
02/214, International Monetary Fund.
- Valckx, Nico, 2004. "WTO financial services commitments: Determinants and impact on financial stability," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 517-541.
- Lupo Pasini, Federico, 2012. "The International Regulatory Regime on Capital Flows and Trade in Services," ADBI Working Papers 338, Asian Development Bank Institute.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.