The U.K. Business Cycle, Monetary Policy, and EMU Entry
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Monetary Fund in its series IMF Working Papers with number 00/210.
Date of creation: 01 Dec 2000
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: International Monetary Fund, Washington, DC USA
Phone: (202) 623-7000
Fax: (202) 623-4661
Web page: http://www.imf.org/external/pubind.htm
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-02-16 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christian Richter & Andrew Hughes Hallett, 2005. "A Time-Frequency Analysis of the Coherences of the US Business," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 45, Society for Computational Economics.
- S Barrios & M Brülhart & R J R Elliott & M Sensier, 2002.
"A Tale of Two Cycles: Co-fluctuations Between UK Regions and the Euro Zone,"
Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series
03, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Salvador Barrios & Marius Br¸lhart & Robert J.R. Elliott & Marianne Sensier, 2003. "A Tale of Two Cycles: Co-Fluctuations Between UK Regions and the Euro Zone," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 71(3), pages 265-292, 06.
- S Barrios & M Brülhart & R Elliott & M Sensier, 2001. "A Tale of Two Cycles: Co-fluctuations Between UK Regions and the Euro Zone," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0101, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Salvador BARROS & Marius BRÜLHART & Robert J.R. ELLIOTT & Marianne SENSIER, 2001. "A Tale of Two Cycles: Co-Fluctuations Between UK Regions and the Euro Zone," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du DÃ©partement d'EconomÃ©trie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 01.10, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Bovi, M., 2005. "Economic Clubs and European Commitment. Evidence from the International Business Cycles," International Journal of Applied Econometrics and Quantitative Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 2(2), pages 101-122.
- Giorgio Canarella & Stephen M. Miller & Stephen K. Pollard, 2012.
"Purchasing Power Parity between the UK and the Euro Area,"
1208, University of Nevada, Las Vegas , Department of Economics.
- Giorgio Canarella & Stephen M. Miller & Stephen K. Pollard, 2012. "Purchasing Power Parity between the UK and the Euro Area," Working papers 2012-46, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- M.J. Artis, 2002.
"Reflections on the Optimal Currency Area (oca) Criteria in the Light of EMU,"
Working Papers Central Bank of Chile
193, Central Bank of Chile.
- M.J. Artis, 2003. "Reflections on the optimal currency area (OCA) criteria in the light of EMU," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(4), pages 297-307.
- Michael J. Artis, 2002. "Reflections on the Optimal Currency Area (OCA) criteria in the light of EMU," Working Papers 69, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Michael Artis, 2003. "Is there a European Business Cycle?," CESifo Working Paper Series 1053, CESifo Group Munich.
- Andrew Hallett & Christian Richter, 2006. "Measuring the Degree of Convergence among European Business Cycles," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 27(2), pages 229-259, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.