Globalization, Technological Developments, and the Work of Fiscal Termites
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Monetary Fund in its series IMF Working Papers with number 00/181.
Date of creation: 01 Nov 2000
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: International Monetary Fund, Washington, DC USA
Phone: (202) 623-7000
Fax: (202) 623-4661
Web page: http://www.imf.org/external/pubind.htm
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-02-16 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marcin Piatkowski & Mariusz Jarmuzek, 2008. "Zero Corporate Income Tax in Moldova: Tax Competition and Its Implications for Eastern Europe," IMF Working Papers 08/203, International Monetary Fund.
- Bruno S. Frey, .
"Flexible Citizenship for a Global Society,"
IEW - Working Papers
094, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Frey, Bruno S., 2001. "Flexible Citizenship for a Global Society," Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics, Working Paper Series qt9pb7v82f, Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics.
- Cintra, Marcos, 2009. "Tax paradigms, globalization, and the electronic revolution," Textos para discussÃ£o 238, Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Frank Field & Hans-Werner Sinn & Vito Tanzi, 2001. "Stevenson Lectures in Citizenship," Working Papers 2001_5, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.