The Disappearing Tax Base: Is Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) Eroding Corporate Income Taxes?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Monetary Fund in its series IMF Working Papers with number 00/173.
Date of creation: 01 Oct 2000
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: International Monetary Fund, Washington, DC USA
Phone: (202) 623-7000
Fax: (202) 623-4661
Web page: http://www.imf.org/external/pubind.htm
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-02-16 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Assaf Razin & Efraim Sadka, 2007.
"Productivity and Taxes as Drivers of FDI,"
NBER Working Papers
13094, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kimberly Clausing, 2007. "Corporate tax revenues in OECD countries," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 115-133, April.
- Görg, Holger & Molana, Hassan & Montagna, Catia, 2009.
"Foreign direct investment, tax competition and social expenditure,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 31-37, January.
- Holger Görg & Hassan Molana & Catia Montagna, 2007. "Foreign Direct Investment, Tax Competition and Social Expenditure," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 198, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Holger Görg, & Hassan Molana, & Catia Montagna, . "Foreign Direct Investment, Tax Competition and Social Expenditure," Discussion Papers 07/03, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Barry, Frank, 2003. "Tax Policy, FDI and the Irish Economic Boom of the 1990s," Economic Analysis and Policy (EAP), Queensland University of Technology (QUT), School of Economics and Finance, vol. 33(2), pages 221-236, September.
- Roberta De Santis & Maria Cristina Mercuri & Claudio Vicarelli, 2001. "Taxes and Location of Foreign Direct Investments: an Empirical Analysys for the European Union Countries," ISAE Working Papers 24, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY).
- Kenneth G. Stewart & Michael C. Webb, 2003. "Capital Taxation, Globalization, and International Tax Competition," Econometrics Working Papers 0301, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Květa Kubátová & Lucie Říhová, 2009. "Regression analysis of factors influencing corporate tax revenues in OECD countries," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2009(4), pages 451-470.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Lionel Fontagné & Amina Lahrèche-Révil, 2005. "How Does FDI React to Corporate Taxation?," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 12(5), pages 583-603, September.
- Frank Barry and Rosemary Healy-Rae, 2008. "FDI Implications of Recent European Court of Justice Decision on Corporation Tax Matters," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp270, IIIS.
- Peter J. Mullins, 2006. "Moving to Territoriality? Implications for the United States and the Rest of the World," IMF Working Papers 06/161, International Monetary Fund.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.