Corruption, Structural Reforms, and Economic Performance in the Transition Economies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Monetary Fund in its series IMF Working Papers with number 00/132.
Date of creation: 01 Jul 2000
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: International Monetary Fund, Washington, DC USA
Phone: (202) 623-7000
Fax: (202) 623-4661
Web page: http://www.imf.org/external/pubind.htm
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cezar MEREUÅ¢Ä‚, 2012. "The Classes of Economic Concentration and the 80% Factor," Economics Books, The Economica Publishing House, edition 1, volume 1, number 03, December.
- Peyton, Kyle & Belasen, Ariel, 2010. "The case for human development: a cross-country analysis of corruption perceptions," MPRA Paper 31385, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Teodorescu, Daniel & Andrei, Tudorel & Rosca, Ion Gh. & Profiroiu, Marius & Turtureanu, Mihai, 2007. "Local Governance and Corruption of a Country in the Process of Joining the European Union," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 4(4), pages 49-60, December.
- Zaman, Asad & Rahim, Faizur, 2008.
"Corruption: Measuring the Unmeasurable,"
13882, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Asad Zaman & Faiz-Ur-Rahim, 2009. "Corruption: measuring the unmeasurable," Humanomics: The International Journal of Systems and Ethics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 25(2), pages 117-126, May.
- Nauro Campos & Yuko Kinoshita, 2008.
"Foreign Direct Investment and Structural Reforms: Evidence from Eastern Europe and Latin America,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
wp906, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Campos, Nauro F & Kinoshita, Yuko, 2008. "Foreign Direct Investment and Structural Reforms: Evidence from Eastern Europe and Latin America," CEPR Discussion Papers 6690, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Yuko Kinoshita & Nauro F. Campos, 2008. "Foreign Direct Investment and Structural Reforms: Evidence from Eastern Europe and Latin America," IMF Working Papers 08/26, International Monetary Fund.
- Campos, Nauro F & Kinoshita, Yuko, 2008. "Foreign Direct Investment and Structural Reforms: Evidence from Eastern Europe and Latin America," IZA Discussion Papers 3332, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tudorel Andrei & Ani Matei & Stelian Stancu & Bogdan Oancea, 2009. "Some notes about decentralization process implications on public administration corruption in romania," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2009(1), pages 26-37.
- Ralph Chami & Connel Fullenkamp, 2002. "Trust as a Means of Improving Corporate Governance and Efficiency," IMF Working Papers 02/33, International Monetary Fund.
- Shah, Anwar, 2006. "Corruption and decentralized public governance," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3824, The World Bank.
- Börner, Kira Astrid, 2005. "Political Institutions and Incentives for Economic Reforms," Munich Dissertations in Economics 3165, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.