Global Financial Crises - Institutions and Incentives
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Monetary Fund in its series IMF Working Papers with number 00/105.
Date of creation: 01 Jun 2000
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: International Monetary Fund, Washington, DC USA
Phone: (202) 623-7000
Fax: (202) 623-4661
Web page: http://www.imf.org/external/pubind.htm
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-02-16 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mark M. Spiegel, 2000.
"Solvency runs, sunspot runs, and international bailouts,"
Working Paper Series
2001-05, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Spiegel, Mark M., 2005. "Solvency runs, sunspot runs, and international bailouts," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 203-219, January.
- Jeanne, Olivier & Wyplosz, Charles, 2001.
"The International Lender of Last Resort: How Large is Large Enough?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2842, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Olivier Jeanne & Charles Wyplosz, 2003. "The International Lender of Last Resort. How Large Is Large Enough?," NBER Chapters, in: Managing Currency Crises in Emerging Markets, pages 89-124 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olivier Jeanne, 2001. "The International Lender of Last Resort: How Large is Large Enought?," IMF Working Papers 01/76, International Monetary Fund.
- Olivier Jeanne & Charles Wyplosz, 2001. "The International Lender of Last Resort: How Large is Large Enough?," NBER Working Papers 8381, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter Clark & Haizhou Huang, 2006. "International Financial Contagion and the Fund â€”A Theoretical Framework," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 17(4), pages 399-422, December.
- repec:fip:fedfap:2001-05 is not listed on IDEAS
- Peter B. Clark & Haizhou Huang, 2001. "International Financial Contagion and the Fund: A Theoretical Framework," IMF Working Papers 01/137, International Monetary Fund.
- Gai, Prasanna & Hayes, Simon & Shin, Hyun Song, 2004. "Crisis costs and debtor discipline: the efficacy of public policy in sovereign debt crises," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 245-262, March.
- Thomas D. Willett, 2001. "Restructuring IMF Facilities to Separate Lender of Last Resort and Conditionality Programs: The Meltzer Commission Recommendations as Complements rather than Substitutes," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2001-28, Claremont Colleges.
- Giancarlo Corsetti & Bernardo Guimaraes & Nouriel Roubini, 2003.
"International Lending of Last Resort and Moral Hazard: A Model of IMF's Catalytic Finance,"
NBER Working Papers
10125, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Corsetti, Giancarlo & Guimaraes, Bernardo & Roubini, Nouriel, 2006. "International lending of last resort and moral hazard: A model of IMF's catalytic finance," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 441-471, April.
- Prasanna Gai & Simon Hayes & Hyun Song Shin, 2001. "Crisis costs and debtor discipline: the efficacy of public policy in sovereign debt crises," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 25066, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Manmohan S. Kumar & Avinash Persaud, 2001. "Pure Contagion and Investors Shifting Risk Appetite: Analytical Issues and Empirical Evidence," IMF Working Papers 01/134, International Monetary Fund.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.